If you have a wicked parent , what do you do ?

If you have a wicked parent , what do you do ?


Photo from ISTOCK 


So they say blood is thicker than water . Sometimes I wonder if that is really true . Last month when I got back from a long trip , I noticed a new face on the street - he looked so much like someone I see often on the street , but this time he didn't seem to know me because he crossed my part without a word ; he usually says hi once in a while . I felt maybe he now has a different notion about me . My thought was actually far from the point - now I gathered that he is the elder brother of the person I thought he was and had refused to return to the house for years now claiming that his father was very wicked .

This left me speechless . I asked myself the question "do I hate father or mother " - of course many at times our parents are so annoying but the fact remains that they remain blood and our parents .

I am not a parent yet but I feel so bad when I am scolded at ; after that I don't want to talk again , I remain quite for a long time . Some parents afterwards pet their kids with kind words and they are happy , some others worsen with strong faces . The child grows up this way and is full of pain .

For me I just feel leaving the house for a longtime in the name of your father or mother being so wicked is just so disrespectful . If you are told to leave , fine ; not you taking a bold step out of the house on your own - above 18 palaver . That is what I think though , but what do you think about parents who treat their children awkwardly to the extent the child wants to leave the house ? Comment let's talk

Post a Comment

0 Comments