Trapped

Trapped






Though I was trapped I still held on to a picture of the truth
The truth you spoke always
The truth you wore round your waist, less the enemy cuts off your tongue.


Trapped in a body I didn't know anymore
Ashamed of the new me
Didn't say, but I knew deep down I was slowly disappearing.
The truth kept me awake, though my eyes had seen the future.


Finally,  I turned to the me in the mirror
And I spoke my own side of the story
Poured out my heart to her in the mirror
She cried hard
You would have told me earlier and I would have helped


I was in danger of my mind I knew it
But I didn't say
I thought the truth was a lie and the lie was the truth


Before I say the truth
My tears have sucked my happy
Daily I sunk because the lie was the truth in my mind
My tongue was wet with words  but my eyes spoke hard.
Even when I finally agreed
No one was there to talk to me


Thank my Chi
The mirror broke
And my mind went back to my diary of truth and I spoke.
Now I narrate my ordeal to save others trapped like I was.

Post a Comment

0 Comments