SIN IN THE YARD

SIN IN THE YARD


I absolutely lost how to react when I beheld her eyes; two calculative organs draped in enchantment potions. With outstretched arms, she called for me. She yearned for my warmth, I knew. Her body beckoned unto me, her lips craved my indulgence. Except the panties, she was completely bare. 


She rested the tips of her fingers over her bosom, smiling slyly and her moves were f*ck.ing effective. I found myself standing before shredded pieces of my clothes within seconds.


I grabbed her by the shoulders, pulled her into a sitting position and separated her knees, she moaned. 


Not the regular moans. This kind sent shivers o'er my fleshes and bones. It erected and made me mad.


I suddenly had no control. I plunged deep in and out in rough movements, groaning and gritting my teeth. 


As much as she was enjoyable, she was too tight.


Cummed in her the sixth time before surrendering.


I froze. The bedspread and mattress were soaked deep in red—from pelvis to the end of my hood was draped/covered in thick blood.


I gently shoved her by the shoulders, she seemed not awake until I touched her again and those beautiful eyes flickered open. 


"Hey", she sighed.


More than relieved, I sunk into a couch, catching my breathe. She was something every sensible man should want. 


She suddenly screamed, and I rushed towards the bed. In response to the pain within her, she convulsed.


Her voice failed to describe the destructive pain tearing at her soul.

I didn't know what to do. Confusion rooted my feet to the ground, the cries ascended and levitated in volumes.


The room's entrance door swiftly swung open, "JANETTE!!!!!", The huge woman screamed with fear, and in a second, her angry eyes darted over my naked body, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??? MARK, WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR TWO MONTHS OLD CHILD!??" She wailed, flinging her weight against the floor. 


I rushed into shorts then fled the house while she remained in, tearing at her hairs, weeping at our baby's death.


•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•


"Oh, I see you have no remorse, have you?", LTD. Will questioned, a dozen lines creasing his forehead.  


"You will be arraigned in Court on the 29th of this month but until then, you remain behind bars", Officer in command, Chief Anichebe, stated, a bridle on standby. It was rare to see those hands, they were always stuck in pockets; jackets and trousers. Even her face, huge black or brown hats forever veiled them. I doubt these men in uniform have ever seen what she looks like. 


I shrugged when an officer clamped my wrists with cuffs. CAN'T BLAME ANYONE THOUGH!! THEY'D NEVER UNDERSTAND THE AMAZING FEELING ATTACHED WITH TASTING FRESH P*SSIES. 


Tenth time I'd be the cause of a baby's death, by the way, I've been sloppy these days. Maybe I should be just extra careful at handling them? Or maybe after five to six rounds, I could call it a quit?


Whichever, dem don catch me, dem don catch me. After the yeye years wey dem put, I go still comot.













Post a Comment

0 Comments