I Have No One

I Have No One


Worried woman
Pics: Verywellmind


Empty I felt when he spoke

His eyes raged like fire

My heart pumped blood multiple times 

My fear has finally come

It was looking me at the face

I didn't blink but thought 

How did we get here?


All the promises into the air

Tears large as Aku poured through my cheek

Speechless I stood lost without a word


My mother saw this

Her sister saw this 

My sister saw this too, Now me

Is it Karma or just thoughts dancing Akwulu Che enyi in my mind


No!

My name is Ifeoma

Good things can only come my way not bad

I should sing not cry, nor run

Run to where kwanu


I have no one 

No one to hold and comfort me

Maybe I should just face this thing

Embrace it like Agaba 

Face the fear because Agbacha Oso 

At the end surely comes the joy of motherhood.

Post a Comment

0 Comments