ME AND YOU

ME AND YOU

 

Pics: SoundCloud

In the midst of it all

You stayed by me

Cried by me

Stayed awake all night with me

Love endured, you endured


My hero, who would have thought that 

These words would qualify a man 

Who once saw me as nothing

What changed?

What really changed? 

I ask myself at every point

Maybe you eventually saw my worth


Now you don't allow your peers' talk

Bring you low, you stand up for me every time

It is worth it you once said to me


A little you I prayed for

10years we lived like strangers

10 years later you made up for the lost ones

Why would I not call you my hero


Yes my hero wears capes

That little smile you give me

whenever you looked at me

assuring me everything will be alright


Now we hold little you together

After years of uncertainty

God really knew when to give us

The best gift of our lives

My heart is satisfied seeing

That this unending joy has come to stay in our lives

Post a Comment

0 Comments