JUNGLE JUSTICE

JUNGLE JUSTICE

                             
NDTV.COM : photo

Make me believe it is true
That you once existed
To and fro around the world
Until head and tail were apart


The lion kept its crown aside
So that the jungle may have peace
And be free from outsiders
Who only wants to light the jungle with fire



You were made powerless
For me to take charge of my world
You lost - when power was handed to me
Yes! you lost; everything


For my sake a price was paid
For you to flee forever
Forever you shall never be  seen around men or the jungle
I rest my case

Post a Comment

3 Comments

Unknown said…
Enter your comment...weldone chi chi
elinrnelly said…
Hello, I am Prithvika malhotra thank you for this informative post. That is a great job. Wish you more success.Thank you so much and for you all the best. Takes Down
https://thiscruelwar.tech

paris here said…
Resurge supplement is quite distinctive supplement that targets exact areas of the body impacted by extra weight. It’s an FDA approved and GMP certified supplement that burns those extra kilos in a natural manner without causing any side effects.
https://goodmenproject.com/health/resurge-reviews-2020-latest-information/