A letter to Dimpa

A letter to Dimpa

                       
















I woke up today, remembered all we
Had gone through together
I remembered the times that were so hard,
So hard that we lost precious things.
I also remembered times that we laughed hard,
Celebrated with our hearts full of joy.


We celebrated our wins with a yellow brown teeth
Then,we strengthened ourselves, having hope
For the better
Then, the kids were little and smart,too little to
Understand
Too little to contribute,but we never relented
To believe in ourselves


Then, we fought smartly with our knowledge
We were too humble to use a weapon
Yes, I remembered when our streets were free from crimes,
Everyone lived as neighbors truly.
I also remembered when we had everything,
We will share to our neighbors cos we had a lot.


Dimpa,I just want to tell you that I remember everything, they are still fresh
In my memory.
Dimpa I want you to remain strong; I know that you are,
But, please put more effort
I know you are productive,
And I know that you can produce better memories
Of the past.


Post a Comment

0 Comments