Trespass Not

Trespass Not


Foto : treasureday.com



Down the road stood a sign
'Trespass not'
But I saw a treasure just right there,


Told myself I would prepare with a cutlass
A hoe,a chemical and a match stick
To enable me retrieve the treasure.


Guess I wasn't fast enough
This fast guy has now placed a hold
'Trespass not'


I lost the treasure because I procrastinate,
I lost the treasure because I prepared for too long,
I lost because I taught I was the only one who had seen the treasure.


I wasn't intelligent enough
To know that time waits for no one,


Now I have to search
For another treasure
That may take a while
Or another treasure
That I may never find.


I even know this fast guy
He is the one I have always
Looked down on.


Mr fast guy is now in charge.

Post a Comment

0 Comments