My new world

My new world



Pics by Leon Mauldin



I have found a place more secure than the world.
Where there is no struggle, nor pain.

I have found a place
Far away from the world
Where there is no sickness nor death.

I have found a place, where there is peace of mind
And no war with cutlasses and axes, bombs
And even kidnaps.

I have found a place not too far from me,
Where I can lay my head and shot my eyes
Without fear of nuclear explosions

I have found a place where light remains
Without a blink and I  don't have to pay bills

I have found a place different from the worlds system of governance
And headlines of corruption and Dansuki's dilemma.

I have found a place where the people are called priests
And the King is called Love.
I have found a place, that place is in Christ, and it is inside of me.


Post a Comment

0 Comments