Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy

C.C

It is another father's day without you

I am all grown now but I miss you more now

There are a lot of things we would have done together if you were still here

Sometimes I need to talk to someone when I feel down and I wish you were here to listen to all I have to say

I wish you were here to encourage me with a pat on my back saying, you got this girl 

Yes I grew up apart from you for a long time but now I see what a father means in the life of his daughter.

You didn't mean for everything that happened to happen but it happened yet you remained that loving and caring father who I wish would have stayed longer to pamper me like you used to when I was little.


Dear Daddy, I love you

I never had the opportunity to tell you that before.

Thank you for all the sacrifices you made for me 

Thank you for loving me specifically in your heart

Though you never said it, looks like it is an African thing but Guess what?

Father's of this era now tell their children how much they love them. 

Maybe you would have learned if you stayed longer. 

Thank you

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments