How could I forget my Anniversary!

How could I forget my Anniversary!





Hmmmm! Woke up this morning realized that it had been one year since this all started,I mean me being a blogger, though I am yet to get there ,but I love you all for supporting me.I feel blessed when I see that a post was viewed by one or two persons- I would say "so they even notice these things", yes ! .


It all started in Lagos State University, when our hilarious lecturer will pester us to be creative,giving us assignment to write,short stories or poems;sincerely how I hated these things,because I don't fancy them,I would prefer to watch a movie than read- awkward! I know but that was me,hating with passion.

I wrote my assignment and I chose to write something that had the characteristics of a poem,aah! ,I fell in love with what I wrote,wow! I was amazed at my work,since I always wrote something that was inspiring to me first, because I knew it had to be appealing to me,before it will appeal to my readers.

I write everytime I have the opportunity, because I know someone somewhere, needs words of consolation.

Yes! ,the likes of Linda Ikeji,Zinkata,Sisiyemmie,and some other women in this field inspire me,they are women not afraid to turn stones at their pace,they love what they do and are sure examples to young women like me ,who inspire to do great things creatively.

Soon we will be starting a new year together and hope to always give out my best always.Kudos to the blog designer,and for those would like to own a blog email me at anichebechinenye@gmail.com ,for an affordable price ,just an anniversary little something from me,you can also consult me for some business strategies, if you have a capital either big or small you need to start something and you are confused,especially now that the economy is smelling- fish fish,you can consult me,  hopefully -as they say 'when there is life there is hope',next years anniversary Will be better with better gifts for viewers and followers.

I love you all ,cheers! and have a great new year ahead ,wherever you are viewing from make sure you have fun and put God first.

Post a Comment

0 Comments