My marriage -1

My marriage -1



Photo:the peaceful wife



Just by the veranda thinking of where to start from; I was told to write a detailed account of my experience, and the door opens wide Ezeuno(king of the house) comes in with his face like that of a destroyed jeep.He doesn't even speak to me when he arrives - it's normal; but I still care for him the way he is .


For almost a month he had not eaten a food prepared by me .My friend Ada told me how her husband stopped eating her food for three weeks - she was concerned that she took up an investigation, only to find out later that he had a mistress, whom he pays her bills: her house rent,got a shop for her,she even had a child for him and he pays his school fees.These concluded that her husband was a cheat and she could be thrown out of the house any minute.

She made me understand that the only reason my husband could be behaving strange was same as hers."My husband can't be cheating on me ,it is not possible ",I was even told by Evelyn last Thursday that she saw my husband with a woman in his car,she said that their chemistry was so good to conclude that they were having an affair.

I am confused because I don't know what to believe any more, my heart or others,but I know Christian so much, we met when he was younger, dark,tall,bright eyes with a thick dark pupil,large chest, he was so handsome, I could not resist his looks. He was young and hard working, rich and a very good communicator, that he became my fathers best friend. We were so close and and we were good friends before he proposed. I was surprise that he chose me out of all that beauties in that town.He was so loving and caring, it's just so hard to believe that he had changed drastically.

" Dear should I get your food"? I asked Christian and he threw his face away without a responds.



                        To be continuedmy marriage

Post a Comment

0 Comments